You have now registered for the SYNC 2020 program and can use Sora, the student reading app from OverDrive! You don’t need to be affiliated with a school to use Sora with the SYNC program.
How do I set up Sora?
- The Sora app works on mobile devices or tablets.
- Download the free Sora app on your mobile or tablet from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open Sora and tap I have a setup code (at the bottom of the screen).
- Enter this setup code: audiobooksync.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for SYNC.
- Tap: Explore (at the bottom of the screen) to see the week’s featured titles [2020 season starts April 30]
If you already use Sora, you’ll need to add the SYNC program’s library. Here are the steps:
- In Sora, open the menu (in the top-right corner).
- Select Add a public library.
- Search for audiobooksync and select the library from the results [2020 season starts April 30]
If you have trouble with the below instructions please email email@example.com