SYNC titles will be available directly from our SYNC Download Page starting May 15th. Each week you select the title(s) you want to try and enter your email address. You will then be emailed a link from which to download the title into the OverDrive Media Console.
Download and Install the OverDrive Media Console on a smartphone, tablet, or computer. (SYNC titles won’t play without it!) You may transfer titles from your computer to an MP3 player (including iPods).
How do I install OverDrive Media Console on my device?
Use these links to install OverDrive Media Console on these popular devices/platforms:
- iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Android (including Kobo Vox and Arc)
- Kindle Fire, Fire HD, and Fire HDX
- NOOK HD and HD+
- Windows Phone
- Windows 8 or RT
- Windows computer
- Mac computer
How do I transfer my audiobook to my MP3 player? SYNC audiobooks come in the MP3 format. They are compatible with any device that supports OverDrive Media Console, and can also be transferred from Windows or Mac computers to MP3 players (including iPods).
What devices are compatible with audiobook downloads and transfers?
- Then, follow these instructions on a Windows computer or these instructions on a Mac to complete the transfer to an MP3 player (if you’re transferring to an iPod, use these instructions for Windows or these instructions for Mac).
- To transfer audiobooks from your computer to an MP3 player (including iPods), you’ll first need to install the free OverDrive Media Console desktop software on your computer.